Crescendo Studio is Auckland’s leading audiobook recording and editing studio. Our sound engineers work with narrators, authors and publishers to ensure top quality recording quality and to minimise post production editing time.
For independent authors and publishers, or people looking for an end-to-end audiobook production and distribution service, Crescendo work with Audiobooks NZ as our preferred Audiobook Production Partner.
Crescendo also partner with recording studios around NZ and in Australia to be able to offer a seamless recording experience, wherever the narrator.
- We work with local and international publishers and authors to record, edit and proof audiobooks.
- Crescendo’s Auckland based recording studio is NZ’s leading studio to record Audiobooks.
- Have the author or producer in the studio or through zoom to give the narrator briefing and notes.
- For authors wanting to self record, we offer narrator training, guidance and have recording booths to hire.
- For publishers looking to audition narrators, we create narrator audition reels.
- For people wanting to become audiobook narrators we can help you create an audition reel.
Become an Audiobook Narrator
Create a Voice Reel
If you want to get into audiobook narration as a side gig, you will need a voice reel to showcase your talents. Contact us and we can offer coaching, recording and editing services to create a voice reel that will stand out. Priced from $299.
Audiobook Narrator Auditions
Some publishers and authors want to trial narrators with different accents reading their publication before making the decision on which to record with. At Crescendo, we can work with you to create a top quality audition reel to submit. Priced from $150.
If the book is recorded at Crescendo, there is no charge for the audition reel.
To make a booking or enquiry, email firstname.lastname@example.org