Crescendo Song Competition
This NZ Music Month, Crescendo is supporting the next generation of Kiwi talent. Whether your genre is hip-hop, K-pop, reggae, country or R&B… we want to hear from you! If you are a solo artist, part of a duo, trio or quartet – we want to hear you play your part for NZ Music Month and you will be in to WIN a studio session with a talented NZ Musician (of your choice!) and a full day recording your track at Crescendo Studio.
Crescendo’s song competition is open to all young people aged 15-24 years old. Our national competition is celebrating good Kiwi music during NZ Music Month in May. We know New Zealand is bursting with talent and we invite you to play your part.
All you need to do is send us your demo, a short bio and why you deserve to win! What are you waiting for?
COMPETITION CLOSED 31 MAY 2022.
Crescendo CEO and former band member of Blindspott and City of Souls.
Crescendo Mentor, music producer and member of Nesian Mystik.
A&R Manager, Warner Music NZ.
How to Enter
- Make a $10 donation to support Crescendo’s music mentoring programmes and the next generation of Kiwi musicians
- Enter your contact details and tell us WHY you deserve to win
- You will receive an email receipt confirming your entry, and will contain an email address to send your demo to
- Email your demo to us
- Enjoy NZ Music Month and our winner will be announced on 1st June, 2022
- Entries are restricted to young people aged 15-24 years old.
- One entry per artist/group.
- Travel to/from Crescendo studio will be at your own expense.
- NZ artists/mentors will be confirmed during NZ Music Month.
Thanks to our campaign partners: