Our Mission, Vision & Values
Crescendo Vision: Empowered NZ youth with a strong sense of self and the courage to make positive decisions for their future.
Crescendo Mission: To engage rangatahi through sound, creating positive futures in our community.
Crescendo Pou: Industry, self-sustaining, healing and whānau.
- Aroha – Love and respect
- Mana – relates to power, dignity and respect
- Titiro, whakarongo, kōrero – to look, listen, and then speak
- He kanohi kitea – being a familiar face
- Manaakitanga – describes sharing, hosting and being generous
- Māhaki – showing humility when sharing knowledge
- Whakawhanaungatanga – refers to the building and maintenance of relationships
The best way to get to know us is to reach out. We are here for rangatahi, youth development services, funders, corporate sponsors, donors, businesses and our community.
Contact us to find out how we can support you.